Massage Therapy: Does it Work? The answer to this question is a resounding yes! According to multiple resources, massage therapy can have a positive impact on relaxation, circulation, fluid drainage, and recovery, including healing from injury or stress. However, results may vary from person to person and a combination of therapies may be more effective than massage alone.
My speciality is Deep Tissue Massage, which I have found to be highly effective in relieving tension, correcting imbalances, and improving blood flow – the root cause of pain and limitation. Whether male or female, Deep Tissue Massage has proven results for clients of all ages.
Massage therapy is effective in relieving sore, tired, or stiff muscles in all areas of the body, including the limbs and torso. I have been providing massage therapy services for 18 years, specialising in Deep Tissue, Swedish Relaxation, and Rehabilitative Massage. It is important to note that full-body massage is not necessary for effective treatment and clothing can be left on for a head, neck, and shoulder massage.
PRINCIPLES OF STRONG FOR LIFE MASSAGE THERAPY
- Before we even meet, your care is my top priority, ensuring an excellent service experience from start to finish.
- I will start by identifying your history and goals and ask you to share any relevant information.
- My technique will be tailored to your specific needs and I will continually learn how your body responds to different massage techniques.
- The massage environment, whether in the comfort of your home or in my facility, will be a peaceful escape from reality, with optional music.
- After-care instructions may be provided to prolong the therapeutic benefits, and I am always available for further support through phone or email.
- My ultimate goal is to help you achieve your personal goals in the shortest amount of time, but ongoing massage treatments are encouraged for ongoing well-being.